Paying for adult social care - Transition Guide

Paying for adult social care

5 cartoon characters, one is in a wheelchair

People over the age of 18 may have to pay towards the cost of any support they get from adult social care. The local authority will do a financial assessment.  This is to check how much you can afford to pay towards you care and support.

This assessment will only take account of your finances.  I doesn't use income for any parent or other person in the household. 

To find out more click on the logo below.

Picture in balck and white of Sheffield.  Text is in white font and says Sheffield City Council

Last updated: