How to access Council education and social care services

This section provides information of the pathways to Council-run education and social care services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in Sheffield.  Either select the service you want to know more about by clicking on them under "In this section" or click the next buttons.

Please see how to access health services (coming soon) for information about referral pathways to NHS services.

3 cartoon people, one is in a wheelchair