If you have any concerns on current school placement

If you have any concerns about how your child’s needs are being met by their current school you can:

  • Talk to their teacher, school SENCO or SEN school governor
  • Contact Sheffield’s SEN and Disability Information, Advice, and Support for advice and support:


           Email: ssendias@sheffield.gov.uk

           Telephone: 0114 273 6009

5 cartoon people.  One of them is in a wheelchair.  They represent an individual ethnicity